3 Male, 8 Female
Jessie Jones & Nicholas Hope & Jamie Wooten Price: $8.99
This deliriously funny Southern-fried farce finds the Verdeen cousins of Sweetgum, Texas — Gaynelle, Peaches and Jimmie Wyvette — teetering on the brink of disaster again ...
Gaynelle, frustrated and frazzled from working too many two-bit jobs, stubbornly refuses to face the fact she's turning the Big 5-0
And in a misguided effort to lift her cousin's spirits, Peaches, a sassy, morturarial cosmetologist who's stuck in a romantic dry gulch, is determined to throw Gaynelle a surprise birthday party she doesn't even want
Jimmie Wy, riding high on the success of her new wedding gown boutique for big gals — Wide Bride — reluctantly agrees to help Peaches surprise Gaynelle
But it turns out the surprise is on them when - in a startling twist - the party plans shift to a hastily thrown-together family funeral instead!
The hilarity escalates when Peaches' recently declared dead husband unexpectedly returns and his romantic links to each of the cousins is revealed
And the hits just keep on coming as a Cajun bounty hunter who's tracking Peaches' husband crashes the funeral and a jilted bride holds the Verdeens hostage with a loaded paintball gun
As the outrageous complications of this ferociously funny Jones-Hope-Wooten comedy explode into chaos, you'll find yourself hoping your next family celebration — be it birthday, wedding or funeral — is even half this much fun!
- 60 Seconds to Shine Volume 5 - One-minute Monologues for Women Ages 18-25 Kristen Dabrowski
- 60 Seconds to Shine Volume 3 Glenn Alterman
- Fat Pig Neil LaBute
- The Ultimate Audition Book for Teens - 111 One-Minute Monologues by Type - VOLUME XI Kristen Dabrowski
- The Ultimate Audition Book - 222 Monologues 2 Minutes and Under from Literature - VOLUME TWO John Capecci & Irene Ziegler & Laurie Walker - eds
- The Ultimate Audition Book - 222 Monologues 2 Minutes and Under - VOLUME ONE Jocelyn A. Beard - editor