The Butler Did It
5 Male, 5 Female
Tim Kelly Price: $7.95
Miss Maple, a dowager with a reputation for "clever" weekend parties, invites a group of detective writers to eerie Ravenswood Manor on Turkey Island where they are to impersonate their fictional characters
The hostess has arranged all sorts of amusing incidents - a mysterious voice on the radio, a menacing face at the window, a mad killer on the loose
Who is that body in the wine cellar anyway?
Why do little figurines keep toppling from the mantle?
Then a real murder takes place, and Miss Maple is outraged
She offers a huge reward to the "detective" who can bring the killer to justice
And what an assortment of zany would-be sleuths!
When they’re not busy tripping over clues, they trip over each other!
Laughs collide with thrills, and the climax is a real seat-grabber as the true killer is unmasked, and almost everyone turns out to be someone else!
See also The Butler Did It - Again!
- Frankenstein Tim Kelly
- The Hound of the Baskervilles Tim Kelly from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Cinderella Meets the Wolfman Tim Kelly & Jack Sharkey
- Varney the Vampire or The Feast of Blood - A Goulish Spoof in Two Acts Tim Kelly
- The Amazing Adventures of Dan Daredevil Tim Kelly & Arne Christiansen & Ole Kittleson
- Say Uncle - Uncle Silas - Trapped in a House of Fiends Tim Kelly