Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two - Special Rehearsal Edition
Large Mixed Cast
Jack Thorne from J.K. Rowling & John Tiffany Price: $19.95
The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production
Now everyone can delight in the latest Harry Potter adventure...
The eighth installment of the Harry Potter saga is not a novel but instead a two-part play by Jack Thorne based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling and director John Tiffany
This Special Rehearsal Hardback Edition is the complete script of both Parts 1 & 2 of the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage.
The play is set nineteen years after the events of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and follows Harry and his youngest son Albus Severus Potter
As we all know, being Harry Potter was never easy
But now he must contend with being an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and a father of three school children
Harry struggles to keep his past buried and move on
And young Albus struggles to bear the weight of the family legacy
A legacy he doesn't want
But when the Past fuses with the Present, father and son must both face an ominous truth
Sometimes darkness originates where you least expect it
The publication of the play immediately follows the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child next Saturday on July 30th 2016 at Londonís Palace Theatre
Order now for a 33% Discount and to be first in the queue!
- Four Plays - The Bald Soprano & The Lesson & Jack or the Submission & The Chairs Eugene Ionesco
- Bald Prima Donna aka Bald Soprano Eugene Ionesco trans Donald Watson
- Eugene Ionesco - The New Tenant & Amedee & Victims of Duty Eugene Ionesco trans Donald Watson
- The Bald Soprano and Other Plays - The Lesson & Jack or The Submission & The Chairs Eugene Ionesco trans Donald M Allen
- Eugene Ionesco - Plays - Volume 4 - Rhinocerus & The Leader & The Future in Eggs Eugene Ionesco
- Rhinoceros & The Chairs & The Lesson Eugene Ionesco trans Donald Watson